Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Traffic of Believe, Neptune Monologue

When I looked into the statistics of my blog so far, I was shocked to see that there were 311 page views, not including my own. The audience is still limited to the United States, but I thought it was interesting that there were so many views on a blog with such view, and probably very uninteresting posts.

I also thought that the statistics were so precise, in that the website tells you the percentage on the different browsers and operating systems. My blog has mostly been viewed on Google Chrome, and by a Mac Computer. For these statistics, I was more interested in the fact that they were offered to me than the numbers or percentages of each.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. Was there a particular post of yours that was generating most of the traffic?

    ReplyDelete